google.com, pub-3090506380302328, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Prayer Requests: Prayer Request For A Lady With Troubles

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Prayer Request For A Lady With Troubles




I am 62 and live paycheck to paycheck. My car broke down and I was fired because I could not get to work. My car that I had in 1999, finally gave out. I bought another car with all of my savings. That car overheated and I brought it to a repair shop and they ruined the engine. I do not have any more money to buy a third car. My son is trying to fix the car for me. But has not been able to find out what is wrong. I now have no income coming in and my rent will be due in a few weeks. Please pray that we can find a way to fix my car, so I can find another job. I know this sounds mundane but I am 62 and am close to being homeless. Thank you for your prayers.

Regards,
Karen



Prayer to Saint Gregory of Neocaesarea



Saint Gregory of Neocaesarea , you are called the Wonderworker, as God chose you to show His power through the many miracles you performed Hear now our prayer for Karen, that she may find the solace and help she is so desperately in need of from God. Pray that none of us become anxious over the needs we face in our daily lives. And most importantly, pray that we may be found worthy of the Promises of Christ.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment