google.com, pub-3090506380302328, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Prayer Requests: Prayer for Lisa...A Daughter's Plight

Monday, June 12, 2006

Prayer for Lisa...A Daughter's Plight


I request prayer for my daughter Lisa, who must decide if she should marry the man she is engaged to. I ask urgently that you hold her in your prayers - I worry about her mental state and she cannot pray for herself at this time. Thank you for including her - my gratitude.

Chris

* * * * * * ** * * * * * ** * * * * * ** * * * * * *


Prayer to Saint Dwynwen
(Patron Saint of Lovers)

Saint Dwyn,
We beseech thee,

Comfort lovers whose

vision is unclear.

Send mending to

those with love lost.
Protect our companions.
In your name,

we seek to do the same.
In your name,

we choose love first.

With the love of you,

of Mary,

and of Jesus Christ.

Amen.







No comments:

Post a Comment