google.com, pub-3090506380302328, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Prayer Requests: Prayer Request For Norman

Friday, August 22, 2008

Prayer Request For Norman



May I ask for prayers that God and the Holy Spirit will come into my life and remove the burden of great and unbearable fear. It affects my health and prevents me from having a normal life. I am so grateful for your prayers.


Thank You So Much,


Norman


* * * * * * *


Prayers To The Holy Trinity





Come, Holy Spirit, fill my heart with Your holy gifts. Let my weakness be penetrated with Your strength this very day that I may fulfill all the duties of my state conscientiously ,that I may do what is right and just. Let my charity be such as to offend no one, and hurt no one's feelings ; so generous as to pardon sincerely any wrong done to me.


Assist me , O Holy Spirit , in all my trials of life, enlighten me in my ignorance, advise me in my doubts, strengthen me in my weakness, help me in all my needs, protect me in temptations and console me in afflictions.


Graciously hear me, O Holy Spirit and pour Your light into my heart, mind, and soul. Assist me to live a holy life and to grow in goodness and grace. Amen.





+ + +






O Lord Jesus, through You I humbly beg the merciful Father to send the Holy Spirit of grace, that He may bestow upon us his sevenfold gifts.May He send us the gift of wisdom, which will make us relish the Tree of Life that is none other than Yourself; the gift of understanding, which will enlighten us; the gift of counsel, which will guide us in the way of righteousness; and the gift of fortitude, which will give us the strength to vanquish the enemies of our sanctification and salvation.


May He impart to us the gift of knowledge, which will enable us to discern your teaching and distinguish good from evil; the gift of piety, which will make us enjoy true peace; and the gift of fear, which will make us shun all iniquity and avoid all danger of offending your Majesty.


To the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit be given all glory and thanksgiving forever. Amen.


+ + +





Heavenly Father, You have called me to be a member of the mystical body of Your Son, Jesus Christ, and to be a temple of the Holy Spirit. In Your goodness, grant unto me the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit: wisdom, that I may understand the follies of this life; understanding, that I may grasp more fully the meaning of my existence and the purpose of all things in the world; counsel, that I may always choose the proper way; fortitude, that I may remain faithful to You under the pressure of temptation; knowledge, that I may always be aware of the ways of God; piety, that I may revere You in all I do, think, or say; fear of the Lord, if the motive of love should fail me, that I may be quickly awakened to the eternal consequences of my deeds. Come, O Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your faithful, and kindle in them the fire of Your love. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment