google.com, pub-3090506380302328, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Prayer Requests: Prayer Request By A Student

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Prayer Request By A Student

 
 
Please pray for me to get my student visa to New Zealand and for my studies.

Samuel

*       *       *       *       *       *       *



Loving Father,
I stand before You in the midst of confusion and complexities of life.
My future sometimes seems distant and unknown.
Give me, O Lord, the vision to see the path You set before me.
Grant me the courage to follow Your way,
that through the gifts and talents You have given me,
I may bring Your life and Your love to others.
I ask this through Jesus, Your Son and my Brother.

Amen.


*       *       *       *       *       *       *



Saint Joseph, you taught Jesus how to work and play,
help us to realise that we can only gain knowledge
by listening and learning.
With you to help and guide us we pray,
O Saint Joseph, that we will choose the right path
and will remain faithful to the teachings of Jesus.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment