google.com, pub-3090506380302328, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Prayer Requests: Prayer Request for Financial Trouble

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Prayer Request for Financial Trouble



Please pray for me to God. I am facing a tremendous financial problem. A loan is waiting to be sanctioned, please pray that it goes through and I promise with that loan amount I will try to clear all my dues outstanding and help my family.

Debu


*       *       *       *       *       *       *

Prayer to the Infant Jesus of Prague



O Infant of Prague, who said, "The more you honor me, the more I will bless you," give us the strength to bear the burden of daily life in this sinful world. Give us a firm prupose of amendment and a resolve to lead a better life. Help us endure our afflictions and sorrows with patience and courage. Finally, O beloved Infant King, if it be your will grant my petition for a better financial situation. But whatever you choose, give me the strength to submit to your will in all things. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment