google.com, pub-3090506380302328, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Prayer Requests: Prayer Request for Workman's Compensation Hearing

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Prayer Request for Workman's Compensation Hearing



Could you please remember me in your prayers, I have kept a constant prayer with Our Lord, and have been saying the rosary every day, even so if you pray for a wonderful outcome to this most difficult chain of events that led me to file for workman’s compensation my family would appreciate that all so much. Thank you!!!!



Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus,

I am asking Our Merciful God to help my family with our financial situation. I was injured at my job, and because of complications from surgery with my eyes, was not able to return to work. I was let go, so in turn I filed a workman compensation case. This has been a very emotional time for our family. There is another hearing set for March 10, 2011, I am not sure if this will be the last one but I pray that the Judge will rule in our favor, we have many medical and other bills that need to be paid, this will help in many ways.  Please Dear Lord have mercy on us and grant our request. 

The Lord is my shepherd

I place all my trust in Jesus Christ

Amen 

Thank you

Robert

1 comment:

  1. Please pray with me for others people prayer requests for cancer on my blog here http://prayerrequestsforhealing.wordpress.com/2011/03/05/prayer-requests-for-healing/

    God Bless,
    Brother Pavel

    ReplyDelete