google.com, pub-3090506380302328, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Prayer Requests: Prayer Request for S.

Friday, September 09, 2011

Prayer Request for S.



Please pray for me, that God may heal my anxiety and anger problem, all the fights & misunderstandings I've had these past years (especially with PL, CW, MR, NM, TN, BD, LF, AG, MP, LB, RG, TH & my in-laws), resentment, negativity, emotional problems, and all gossip and back-biting against me due to these problems.  Please ask Him to heal me, all the people I've hurt, and all those who have hurt me.  And please pray that He may grant me happy, healthy long-lasting friendships, if it is His Will, all for His Glory.  Please, I feel so bad about everything.  Despite my attempts to apologize and reconcile, these people don't want to talk to me.  Thank you for helping me.  I will keep you in my prayers.  God bless you.

S.

*       *       *       *       *       *       *


Prayer to Practice What Jesus Taught

Saint Apollonius of Rome, Senator, Apologist and Martyr



O Lord Jesus Christ, grant us a measure of your Spirit. Help us to
obey your teaching,
soothe anger,
cultivate pity,
overcome desire,
increase love,
cast off sorrow,
shun vainglory,
renounce revenge,
and not be afraid of death.
Let us ever entrust our spirit to the everlasting God 
who with you and the Holy Spirit lives and rules forever and ever. 
Amen. 

*       *       *       *       *       *       *

Prayer for Justice and Peace



Pope Saint Pius XII

Almighty and eternal God, may Your grace enkindle in all of us a love for the many unfortunate people whom poverty and misery reduce to a condition of life unworthy of human beings. Arouse in the hearts of those who call You Father a hunger and thirst for social justice and for fraternal charity in deeds and in truth. Grant, O Lord, peace in our days: peace to souls, peace in families, peace to our country, and peace among nations. Amen. 

*       *       *       *       *       *       *





Eternal Father, I offer You the Sacred Heart of Jesus, 
with all Its love, all Its sufferings and all Its merits: 
to expiate all the sins I have committed this day, and during all my life; 
to purify the good I have done in my poor way this day, and during all my life; 
to make up for the good I ought to have done and that I have neglected this day and during all my life. 
Amen.

Glory Be (Gloria Patri)

Glory be to the Father, 
and to the Son, 
and to the Holy Spirit. 
As it was in the beginning, 
is now and ever shall be, 
world without end. 
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment