google.com, pub-3090506380302328, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Prayer Requests: Prayer For Vikram

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Prayer For Vikram

Praise the Lord, I am Vikram age of 27 and a Christian boy living in Singapore. 

I am suffering from my sickness and health and fear of people and fear of life always I get fearful thoughts about my life and I feel sad. Whole day I am going through headaches and tremors in my hands and in legs due to this sickness, and feel negative about my life after praying also.

And I am in need of job also in Singapore. Kindly please pray for me and I need your urgent prayers. Kindly please pray for me. I am really suffering and I am in pain in life. Please pray for me so that the Lord will grant me good health and remove all fear thoughts from my mind and I should get well soon.

From,

Vikram
*       *       *       *       *       *       *
Prayer to Saint Teresa of Avila

Dear wonderful Saint, model of fidelity to vows, you gladly carried a heavy cross following in the steps of Christ who chose to be crucified for us. You realized that God, like a merciful Father, chastises those whom He loves - which to worldlings seems silly indeed. Grant to Vikram relief from great pains, if this is in line with God's plans. Amen

*       *       *       *       *       *       *
Prayer to Saint Joseph

O Great Saint Joseph, you were completely obedient to the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Obtain for me the grace to know the state of life that God in his providence has chosen for me. Since my happiness on earth, and perhaps even my final happiness in heaven, depends on this choice, let me not be deceived in making it.

Obtain for me the light to know God's Will, to carry it out faithfully, and to choose the vocation which will lead me to a happy eternity. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment