google.com, pub-3090506380302328, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Prayer Requests: Prayer For Nick

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Prayer For Nick


I pray that I may take more control of my life and obtain wisom , courage and strenght to accomplish my life's goals. The good Lord has shown me through prayer that I will eventually be victorious...... I am a writer and have strong marketable screenplays. I pray to meet supportive financial backers serious in assisting me produce these films. I suffer from chronic anxiety and phobias... medications do little good . May I obtain a renewal of 'strength' and positive direction...and most of all..... patience in the wait. AMEN, Thank you !
********************
Lord may you grant us all the Grace to know and live Your Will which is to serve you in love and to serve our brothers and sisters in Christ in all humility. May we all be an expression of Your Divine Love in our community and our areas of work. Lord God of Divine Wisdom grant Nick the knowledge of what You Will for his life and gain for him the strength and the healing he needs to go forth and serve You through his life and through his work.
Amen!
********************

Patron Saint of Writers-St Francis de Sales
Lord, I am yours,
and I must belong to no one but you.
My soul is yours,
and must live only by you.
My will is yours,
and must love only for you.
I must love you as my first cause,
since I am from you.
I must love you as my end and rest,
since I am for you.
I must love you more than my own being,
since my being subsists by you.
I must love you more than myself,
since I am all yours and all in you.
AMEN.
********************

No comments:

Post a Comment