google.com, pub-3090506380302328, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Prayer Requests: Prayer Request for the Family of Michelle G.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Prayer Request for the Family of Michelle G.



Please pray for my family. We are unable to buy food and unable to pay our rent next month. I start my new temp job next week, but I am unable to purchase gas to get there. Please pray that we find a way to get through this tough time. God Bless.

-- Michelle G.

*       *       *       *       *       *       *


O good and gentle Saint Anthony,
your love of God and concern
for His creatures made you worthy,
while on earth,
to possess miraculous powers.
Come to my help
in this moment of trouble and anxiety.
Your ardent love of God
made you worthy
to hold the Holy Infant in your arms.
Whisper to Him my humble request
if it be for the greater glory of God,
and the salvation of my soul.

Amen.

*       *       *       *       *       *       *

Dear Saint Anthony,
comforting the sorrowful
is a Christian duty and a work of mercy.
By word, attitude, and deed
I should try to brighten their days
and make their burden easier to bear.
Saint Anthony, Consoler of the Afflicted,
may I remember when helping someone in sorrow
that I am helping Christ Himself.
Kindly mention my pressing needs to Him.
Saint Anthony please pray for the Spiritual
and Physical sustenance of this family,
And that we may be made worthy
Of the Promises of Christ.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment