google.com, pub-3090506380302328, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Prayer Requests: Prayer Request for Robert

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Prayer Request for Robert

 
 
Dear God,

I pray to you with all my heart and my faith in you, that you will help our family. I am not able to work, due to severe eye problems. I am currently in the process of going thru workman's compensation for my injuries. My case will be heard over the next several weeks, starting on 9/16/2010. I pray that I will win this case. For this will be a big help to my family, for our bills are many, and this will help greatly to pay down our mountain of debt. This will help in getting our lives back. Please pray for us. God your love is endless.

Amen

Robert

*       *       *       *       *       *       *
Prayer to Saint Lucy of Syracuse



Dear Sicilian Virgin and Martyr, whom the Church recalls in Eucharistic Prayer I, you valiantly rejected great promises and resisted several threats in remaining faithful to your beloved Lord. For centuries Christians have invoked you particularly when suffering from eye trouble. So now we implore your assistance on behalf of Robert. We also ask you to teach us to imitate you and to avoid spiritual blindness of any kind. Amen.

*       *       *       *       *       *       *
Prayer to Saint Rita of Cascia

 
 
Holy Patroness of those in need, Saint Rita, you were humble, pure and patient. Your pleadings with your divine Spouse are irresistible, so please obtain for me from our risen Jesus the request I make of you: that Robert may have success in his workers compensation hearing. Be kind to me for the greater glory of God, and I shall honour you and sing your praises forever. Glorious Saint Rita, you miraculously participated in the sorrowful passion of our Lord Jesus Christ. Obtain for me now the grace to suffer with resignation the troubles of this life, and protect me in all my needs. Amen.                             

No comments:

Post a Comment