google.com, pub-3090506380302328, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Prayer Requests: Prayer Request for Jim

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Prayer Request for Jim



I am desperate.  My mother has several health issues and I pray for her return to health.  My sibling/family are in a dispute with me over her care.  My sibling/spouse are in a dispute with me regarding property boundaries of my mother's property.  I am overwhelmed, disheartened, afraid.  Please pray for these needs.
 
Thank you.
Jim

*       *       *       *       *       *       *

Prayer to the Infant Jesus of Prague



Jesus, You said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you." Through the intercession of Mary, Your holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted. We pray that Jim's mother may return to health.

Jesus, You said, "All that you ask of the Father in My name, He will grant you." Through the intercession of Mary, Your holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your name that my prayer be granted. We pray that Jim's sibling be helpful and supportive in the care of their mother.

Jesus, You said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My word shall not pass." Through the intercession of Mary, Your holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted. We pray that the sibling/spouse of Jim be led to understand that peace in the family is a virtue deisred over worldly possessions.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment