google.com, pub-3090506380302328, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Prayer Requests: Prayer Request for M.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Prayer Request for M.



I am in desperate need of prayer for my boyfriend whose heart is not with me at the moment. He is also going into life storms and has been frustrated by it. God knows I love this man more than anything in the world. I need God to heal his heart and mind so that we can have our relationship restored. I can’t concentrate nor can’t stop worrying about him. So please help me with your prayers. I know nothing is impossible for God so, please I am asking each one of you to remember him and me in your prayers. Thanks again. May God be with you all.

M.

*       *       *       *       *       *       *

Prayer to Saint Raphael the Archangel


O Raphael, lead us toward those we are waiting for, those who are waiting for us: Raphael, Angel of happy meeting, lead us by the hand toward those we are looking for. May all our movements be guided by your Light and transfigured with your joy.

Angel, guide of Tobias, lay the request we now address to you at the feet of Him on whose unveiled Face you are privileged to gaze. Lonely and tired, crushed by the separations and sorrows of life, we feel the need of calling you and of pleading for the protection of your wings, so that we may not be as strangers in the province of joy, all ignorant of the concerns of our country. Remember the weak, you who are strong, you whose home lies beyond the region of thunder, in a land that is always peaceful, always serene and bright with the resplendent glory of God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment